X4™ 7500R Rail Refrigeration Unit
Protects your cargo across the country, around the clock. Carrier Transicold understands the complexity of the rail business. Unattended service demands exceptional reliability and dependability. The premier X4 Rail Edition is specially built to handle the severe duty that intermodal and rail applications demand.
Brochure downloadsVector HE 19 PDF X4 Rail Edition PDF X4 Series Brochure PDF
Features and Benefits:
- Engineered for durability. Tested to withstand severe shock and vibration, these units are “tough as rails.”
- Higher capacity. The model 7500R establishes the benchmark for extreme performance – up to 68,000 BTUs of cooling at AHRI rating conditions. It delivers fast pulldown, precise temperature control and peace of mind for the most demanding applications.
- Compliance plus. The unit provides compliance with 2013 EPA Tier 4 emissions regulations, while also improving operational efficiencies and performance.
- RailCare™ warranty. Includes travel time and repair set-up for on-site assistance.
- Nationwide support network. More than 190 strategically located dealers with experience and expertise are available to provide safe, reliable service wherever needed.
Ambient at 100°F (38°C)
Speed: 1,800 rpm diesel
|Evaporator Return Air Temp.||Diesel Operation
|35°F ( 2°C)||68,000||19,930