X4™ 7300 Trailer Refrigeration Unit
Features and Benefits:
- The X4™ Series. Built upon the proven X2™ platform, the X4 trailer refrigeration unit series sets the bar even higher as the new industry standard for refrigeration performance and efficiency.
- Higher capacity. The X4 7300 TRU delivers more refrigeration capacity than the model it succeeds – up to 66,000 BTUs of cooling at AHRI rating conditions – while providing faster pulldown, precise temperature control and peace of mind for demanding applications.
- Ultra high efficiency. EcoFORWARD™ technologies deliver significant fuel savings as well as higher performance, achieving 35 to 50 percent more BTUs of cooling per gallon of fuel.
- Compliance plus. The unit provides compliance with 2013 EPA Tier 4 emissions regulations, while also improving operational efficiencies and performance.
- Proven reliability. The enhanced platform now includes proven high efficiency components from our Vector™ series and an industry leading warranty for dependability and reliability.
- APX™ control system. The modular APX system combines remarkable control intelligence, temperature control and system reliability with amazingly simple operation.
- Lower cost of ownership. Combining innovative engineering with a straightforward, practical design means less fuel consumption, reduced engine run hours, and lower maintenance costs.
76.4″ x 85.7″ x 22.8″
(1,940 x 2,176 x 579 mm)
66.3″ x 45.2″ x 8.2″
(1,684 x 1,149 x 280 mm)
66.8″ x 46.0″
(1,696 x 1,168 mm)
1,685 lb. (765 kg)
Remote 50-gallon aluminum fuel tank with mounting brackets: 65 lb. (29 kg)
Battery: 50 lb. (23 kg)
Ambient at 100°F (38°C)
|Evaporator Return Air Temp.||High Speed Diesel Operation
|35°F ( 2°C)||66,000||19,345|
Applied system performance:
3,050 cfm (5,180 m3 /hr)