Supra® S9 Diesel Powered Single Temperature Truck
- The Supra® S9 Unit. Explore a unit engineered for the reliable transport of perishable and frozen food in large-sized trucks. The Supra® S9 unit builds on a legacy 20 years in the making with innovative new design, superior capacity, and performance you can count on.
- Proven Reliability. The Supra® S9 unit provides higher capacity, faster pulldown and a smarter, high efficiency platform that ensures dependability and peace of mind.
- Intelligent Operation. APX™ Control System combines remarkable control intelligence, temperature control and system reliability with amazingly simple operation.
- Quality Engineering. By streamlining the design and using fewer mechanical components, we’ve extended the service interval to 2,000 hours, increased the overall lifespan and greatly reduced total operating costs.
- Expert Service and Support. With 180 dealer locations across North America and 24/7 service access, help is never out of reach.
75.4″ x 32.1″ x 24.2″
(1,914 x 815 x 615 mm)
48.2″ x 21.7″ x 11.4″
(1,225 x 550 x 290 mm)
49.0″ x 12.2″
(1,245 x 310 mm)
TDB-59: 908 lb (413 kg) without standby
TDS-59: 1,015 lb (460 kg) with electric standby
Ambient at 100°F (38°C)
Speed: 2,100 rpm diesel/ 60 Hz electric standby
Applied system performance:
1,500 cfm (2,548 m3/hr)
Return Air Temp.
|Diesel Operation||Standby Operation
|35°F ( 2°C)||24,000||7,034||23,500||6,887|