Supra® S8 Diesel Powered Single Temperature Truck
Features and Benefits
- The Supra® S8 Unit. When you need a reliable solution for refrigerated transport of perishable and frozen foods in large-medium to large trucks, you need a unit you can trust. The Supra® S8 unit delivers the powerful performance, capacity, and efficiency you’ve come to expect from a name that’s been trusted for decades.
- We’ve taken one of the industry’s most proven diesel truck refrigeration platforms and made it leaner, smarter, and filled with powerful advantages for fleets of all sizes.
- Innovative Design. Not only does the new Supra® S8 unit look great on the outside with its aerodynamic body and sleek composite paneling, but the internal systems have also been redesigned to make it lighter, quieter and more efficient.
- APX™ Control System. Powered by the latest operating system that combines remarkable control intelligence, temperature control and system reliability with amazingly simple operation for drivers, fleet managers and warehouse personnel.
- Lower-Noise Performance. Up to 3dbA quieter than our prior model on the base truck unit. Additional sound reduction available with the optional Stealth™ kit.
75.4″ x 32.1″ x 24.2″
(1,914 x 815 x 615 mm)
48.2″ x 21.7″ x 11.4″
(1,225 x 550 x 290 mm)
49.0″ x 12.2″
(1,245 x 310 mm)
TDB-58: 865 lb (393 kg) without standby
TDS-58: 960 lb (436 kg) with electric standby
Ambient at 100°F (38°C)
Speed: 2,100 rpm diesel/ 60 Hz electric standby
Return Air Temp.
|Diesel Operation||Standby Operation
|35°F ( 2°C)||22,000||6,448||20,000||5,861|