Supra® 960 Diesel Powered Single Temperature Truck
High-powered refrigeration performance for the largest trucks.
- Providing the highest capacity and airflow to ensure maximum cargo protection for the largest truck applications.
- Refrigeration capacities up to 32,000 BTU under AHRI rating conditions.
Brochure downloadsSupra 960 Sellsheet PDF
Features and Benefits
- Heavy-duty, high-displacement engine and compressor run slower for longer life and lower operating costs.
- Sleek, attractive composite skins are lightweight, damage-resistant, and easy to clean.
- Improved service accessibility that reduces maintenance time.
- Optional electric standby system optimized for high cooling capacity.
- High-performance, maintenance-free integrated fan/motor assemblies with an expected 10,000+ hour motor life.
- Maintenance-saving Extended Service Interval (ESI™) oil system with a 1,500-hour service period.
- Drive and electric system enhancements for better performance and reliability.
78.5″ x 37.0″ x 27.5″
(1,995 x 940 x 699 mm)
48.2″ x 28.8″ x 13.0″
(1,225 x 732 x 330 mm)
49.0″ x 13.8″
(1,245 x 350 mm)
TDB-36: 1,340 lb (609 kg) without standby
TDS-36: 1,430 lb (650 kg) with standby
Ambient at 100°F (38°C)
Speed: 2,250 rpm diesel/60-hertz electric operation
Return Air Temp.
|Diesel Operation||Standby Operation
|35°F ( 2°C)||32,000||9,380||31,000||9,085|